5/2/08

samanthaisms....

"Feeling Good,
Feeling good,
i got love in my heart and my soul,
and i feel good,
there's joy down in my sould i can't explain,
Oh, i gotta tell everybody,
I feel good"

=] memories of music school are floating around in my head right now.

"Close to me,
every moment of my life
I feel his presence guarding me
as shadows turn to night
close to me
every moment he is there..."

<3
Good times!


Samanthaism, is what Paul (my cornet tutor) calls the things that go on inside my head whilst playing the cornet. For example, when everything is actually going really well, but for some reason, i think "oh, it's going well..i'll just make a mistake!"...who knows, but lets say whenever it comes up, Paul's expression, and movement is very entertaining in itself.


Updates on the sermon for June..
Lamentations 3 v 22 - 33

Intro to theme: Valentines day, Brotherly/sisterly love... There's a love that we can always rely on, and that's god's love.

Point 1: Faithful Love of God...
- "Never Ends"
- "Great is his faithfulness"
- Bible verse, Love is patient, love is kind
- Song; "Oh Love that will not let me go..."

Point 2: - Not sure about this point


Point 3: God's Love In Action
- 1 John 3 v 18 - 19
- God live in us, so therefore so does his love...we cannot separate the two
- Being a helping hand...


And some conclusion.

And that is my notes so far, on my 1st ever sermon.

4 comments:

Laura Whispering said...

Lookin good, missy =]

Sam Davies said...

Thank you :)

fandabidozi said...

Loving it dear, looks fantastic. :D

Sam Davies said...

:) thank gemmmmmma! :D