5/20/08

Imagine...you can be a hero!

It was all getting less scary, then today comes and scares me a bit more. If that made any sense?

Candidates Interview with the Candidate board and Mark Herbert.

I had a meeting with Kelston and Matthew today though, that was good!

Kelston read parts from the Local Officers forms about me, read parts from the feedback from the candidates board on my 1st interview. They all see potential in me to be a good officer, and that it was a positive and confident 1st interview.

The things that were said today, were very sweet.

"So now i hold on to your plans for my future
A future that's dressed in the veil of your love
Protecting my eyes from the trials of tomorrow
So today can be blessed with the power of your love
No, I can't seem to hide from your love"
Annika Scutt <3
(Think i may use this in my sermon too)

(I got her album for my birthday, and I'm totally in love with it!)

"I'll not turn back
whatever it may cost
I'm called to live, to love and save the lost,
I'll not turn back,
I'm called to live, to love and save the lost!"

This song twice in one day, oh me! Love it though, the words are becoming more real to me each day while i'm on this journey. They mean a lot to me.

No comments: