5/9/08

Banter with Rachel.

Today went better than i thought it would have.
Though, i'm still loving God's sense of humour, i hate talky things.

Sam's Friday:
Presentation on the Cornet (Principles of Teaching class, AM)
Cornet lesson - Canceled
Lunch - With Rachie ♥ =]
Home.
Supper.
Time with Mum ♥
Some Superman ♥


Rachel and I had a lovely chat this afternoon. And it made me realize how much i have missed her. She was like a little sister to me, and when they got their farewell orders it made me awfully sad. Yeah, they only got moved an hour away, but i never did see her as much. So, today was nice. Today we meet for lunch and talked about anything and everything, about the first day we meet, Army stuff, School / College, Candidate stuff, London, Uni's, Families....and the list goes on.

And she's my only visitor coming to see me in London so far that isn't family :)

She is still like a little sister. I love my Rachie ♥ xxxx
(That is all.)

3 comments:

fandabidozi said...

Hey, I'm coming too!

Glad to hear it went well darling. :)

Laura Whispering said...

Am i not invited to London? :(

Glad you had a nice day :) xo

Sam Davies said...

of course you are invited to london miss! *hugshugs* xxx