4/17/08

...

The past week, has been sort of scary.

Scary because i had a cornet prelim which i wasn't ready for, a thought to prepare for church on Sunday night that scared me to death, then when i thought it was all over, i had to say my testimony whilst out with the Songsters on Monday night.

Gotta love God's sense of humour. Because, for someone who doesn't have the confidence to stand up and talk, like these things, it has been a very emotional week.

But i did it, i got through it. And it's all part of the training, as everyone has kept telling me.

But last night, someone from me at church told me that through the last six months everything that I've done talky wise that I've gained more confidence and that I'm going to be a good officer.
I seem to be hearing those few words a lot right now :"You'll make a great/good officer".

All this, like officership, has constantly been on my mind lately. 2 years to go now!

2 comments:

Laura Whispering said...

It's true. You'll be good.

You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength ;) xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.