4/22/08

Testify to Love


I've been thinking a lot lately. Thinking about the Army actually.
I've had interesting conversations, the one that has stuck with me being the one i had with my doctor.

He was asking me what i was going to do with my life etc, and i said music, and then I'm off to London to the Salvation Army training college. And his response: "Oh wow, that's really good"....then we went on to say..."I've always had a soft spot for the Army, they're the ones who seem to help people before they get all preachy at them!" And it made me think, think of how much we are doing to help those people who are in need in the world, but more so, in our own town.

We give out food parcels, the doors open...etc etc, but could we maybe be doing more to help?

Like, every since i was working in Murdoch Allan's and was stuck washing dishes, i actually had a lot of time to think. And what seemed to somehow get into my head was a soup kitchen, and it's now something, after thinking about it, i would really really like to be involved in very much.
Maybe before i Jet of to London i'll get that chance. Would be nice.

Other than that, I've been doing some reading. Suggested reading for candidates, still reading I'll fight, trying my best to finish it for tomorrow and give it back to matthew and maybe start reading another one.

...."I'f i'm not called to stay maybe i should go!" -I'll Fight by Phil Wall.

For as long as i shall live i will Testify to Love ♥

No comments: