2/27/07

I haven't talked to anybody about the whole officership thing, then Sunday happens. Cindy and Kelston came here for their lunch because they were leading both our meetings. I had Cindy in my room saying 'It's really good to hear about you thinking about officership', Kelston just talked about it non-stop at the table, and deep down all i kept thinking was "please can i go practice, i wanna go play the cornet"....totally numb to the whole idea, and can't find a single thing inside of me that lights up to the idea.
Then today - i sit in college, listening to my tutor go on and on about the teaching Diploma course - now that appeals to me, thats why I'm away to fill out my application form after this. Maybe my mum is right - maybe University isn't for me, but I'll never know unless i give it a shot.
My audition is on Thursday, and i've kind of moved from the nervousness to the "i don't know what to think", I'll try my best to get in of course, but at the same time, I'm thinking that maybe i will just stay on at college.
Who knows!

No comments: