2/19/07

College was so boring today. Pointless ad Boring.

Today i've had Keyboards skills - which was productive, should be doing my 3rd assessment in two weeks time. Theory - i really don't see the point in two hours straight of theory - no one ever listens, and f they do it's for the first half hour, and they all get bored, and i can't blame them. Paul just talks about, modulation for example as he did today, for nearly two hours....took a few notes, and then started drawing little pictures. Then i had my lesson with Paul, which he told me i was playing half heartedly :( he's probably right now, so yeah! The fact is though, i have my prelim next week, and i've got two new pieces to learn. I got annoyed today - paul came in late, i had a class at 1, and he spends half the half hour doing warm ups so i didn't even get any further on my pieces. Again, not all his fault though.Then composition and arranging - hats always an interesting class and i really look forward to it, hehe. It sucked today though - don't really know why, but there's only usually half the class there because we are in groups, but nearly the whole class was there the whole class was there today and i got left with Fio.....now that was an interesting conversation. Not! We hardly talk and i hate it - I'm too shy to talk to her. I feel like a school kid again haha!


I am not a stranger to mercy, for you found me,
Wrapped your truth around me.
I am not a stranger to grace
I have seen it in Your face.
I am not a stranger to kindness;
We´re the broken with Your life inside us
You have brought Your gospel to me,
And I breathe it every day.

How did I become Your miracle?
Now to take Your truth and tell the world

I´m going to take it to the streets,
I´m going to sing it ´til we meet.
Heaven is open,
Come on all the earth rejoice.
I´m going to take it to the streets,
Wake up the dead heart from its sleep.
Heaven is open,
Now´s the time to raise our voice.

I will tell the world of this mercy, for You found me,
Wrapped Your truth around me.
I will tell the world of this grace
I have seen it at Your cross.
I will tell the world of this kindness
We´re the broken with Your life inside us.
You have brought Your gospel to me;
Help me live it every day.

How did we become Your miracles?
Now to take Your truth and tell the world.








1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

lol you talk to her all the time on myspace and bobodotbom, so she obviously likes chatting to you.. just speak! You're good at that :P