2/20/07

happy days

Today has been fun.
Which was good because i just needed smiles and laughter and to be around loud music - especially Keith, haha, he was singing and playing the drums and you could hear him down the other end of the corridor so there was me and kerry standing in the corridor laughing so hard.
Theory was good this afternoon - I'm finally coming out of my box , it' s took me a while but hey. I was getting laughed at today for being from Peterhead, long story, but Madeleine and Sophia were slagging Fio off for her 'scottish' accent not that she comes from sotland, No! But apparently she said 'fit' instead of 'wit' so yeah, and i screamed 'fit?' and sophia just said 'so, you're from peterhead!'.....haha, you had to be there really!

All in all, I've had a really good day. Been out to McDonalds with Katie for tea and had a laugh with her, and went driving round town with the music blaring, hehe, it's fun!

I'm in a very musical mood, so i guess i'll be doing some theory work later!

And yeah, random update, but I've had thee best day :)




1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

Glad you had a lovely day =]