8/21/09

Today...

Work. One hour. Nuts.
Can't wait till tomorrow when i actually work for more than one hour, roll on kids club :) It makes me happy!

I sent an email about another Job with Cornerstone today, my mum's cousin works for them, and i had a look on their website, looks good. Just have to wait and see what happens from now.

I keep trying to figure this all out in my head. I keep connecting the pieces together, everything i thought after my interview with Crossroads last year....'Africa - working alongside children with dissavilities, music at college, my plans to do music therapy sometime along the line in dissabled school'...it all linked together, and i thought at the time, it was the right Job for me. Most people i talk to just now seem to think Crossroads have mucked me around,that i've had the experience, but in all fairness to them, from the start till now, they never said they could promise me hours. I jsut thought i'd have more by now.


Anyhoo, on a brighter note. I keep thinking back to the Summer Holiday Clubs, so i've downloaded some the songs from teenage club = Happy times =)

La Roux - In for the kill
Pixie Lot - Mama Do
The Veronicas - Untouchable
Jason Mraz - I'm yours
James Morrison - Broken strings
Alesha Dixon - Breathe Slow


I love the Crossroads teenage & Kids club =)


No comments: