8/30/09

My Saturday..

Yesterday was my second fund raiser for training college. I held a soup and sweet at the army hall, 12 - 2pm. It was very well attended, and had an awesome total of £630...Praise God! I'm so grateful for everyones support, for again showing me the support that's around me, that is one thing that continues to amaze me, and bring me to tears. I love all you guys ♥

After my soup & sweet, a few of the young ones who helped earlier on went for coffee and a walk round town - that was really good too, glad i got to spend that time with them! :)

Then this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqNgsnsMnsI&feature=related

Grace and I, were meant to be going into Aberdeen last night to the cinema to see the above film. We decided friday night that to do it some other time, but when i was down town with the young ones, we decided to just go. I'm actually really glad we did go, i really like spending time with her, we don't do it that often.

But this film, is actually amazing! I wasn't expecting it to be that great actually, i was only going cause Grace wanted too. But, that film, the idea of time travelling, it made me happy and sad, all at the same time. Because then, i'm not the only person who's thought about it. How much times i've wanted to go back in time, to just spend that little time with certain people, like Dad for one, Grampa Bill, Dadad...but so much more Dad.

I like films like these, because for that hour or so, you believe...i just never knew i'd relate so much to the film. I was in tears.

No comments: