6/11/08

This last few weeks, have been sorta heavy.

With lots going on, with the candidate front, and college, and family, all together was a bit much.
And yet again, i cried in front of another tutor on Thursday. I'm not liking this trend that's happening.

Thursday i stayed behind after theory to go over my pieces with my tutor, Tara. I knew my pieces weren't all perfect, weren't up to scratch, and it all just too much.
With worrying about things like, money for training college, if i was coming back next year to college, I just cried.
Tara was nice about it all though, however she did say that "I should think about what I want to do.." she feels like I've fallen into the music category and that i should take a year out, and i could always come back another year.
That being the point though, i don't really have another year. This next year was meant to be college in Aberdeen, finishing my Diploma, the year after - Work! So i have no clue what i'm doing.

Ideas that were thrown to me by Mark Herbert:
- Shadow Matthew and Debbie
- A month of leading Driven
- Visit a corps in England for a visit (Which is going to be Plymouth)

Was thinking that if maybe i don't get back into college, i got get a job, and maybe do some of the above, minus the england corps, that's not going to be till next year, January/February time.

But, it's the holidays now, and I'm enjoying it :)
And i have my first Candidate Fund raiser on Saturday - Sponsored Walk & BBQ :)

3 comments:

Laura Whispering said...

Sounds like stressful times all round!
Keep praying.. God'll walk with you through it all.
And we'll all keep praying for you too.

*hugs*

Sam Davies said...

I will do. And thank you, my prayers are with you too missy.
Love you
*hugs back*
xox

Anonymous said...

You know where we are in these times - and God is everywhere - always near...

Prayers, M&D