6/23/08

Grade 8

Woot! Sam has passed, with 71%. I so was not expecting that, but i'm really glad i have passed. So, really, i should be allowed back to college next year, since passing the grade 8 was the condition. Yay! :D

It's funny though. The same happened with my results as last year. I hated and really couldn't play my sonata by Flor Peeters...last year i got 17/20 for the first movement, this year for the second and third movements i got 19/20....Amazing, didn't think i did it justice to be honest.

So, this year i got my Diploma in teaching Cornet & My grade 8.
Next thing is my ATCL (Associate Trinity College London) - Some teaching qualification lol.

5 comments:

fandabidozi said...

Oh wow, congratulations! Woohoo!!!

caldjr said...

congrats from the House of Rous!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Mr Anon was me! Mistaken entry!

Laura Whispering said...

Spectacular, mrs! Well done! xo