5/25/09

...

I finally managed my interview with Aberdeenshire council, just waiting to hear if i've been successful. I'm really hoping i do though. I always said i'd never leave crossroads if i got another Job, people told me to wait and see as it may not be possible to keep it on.

Now, i love working for Crossroads. I love that i get to work with people, to help people, to be here for people, to just be someone to yap to for an hour...but there's one client in the morning, it's more so the person i work with, that fro the last few weeks things have gotten really uncomfortable for me to be there. I'm not sure if it shows, but i certainly feel less confident walking in that house each morning. The thing, the person i work with is really friendly with the kids mum, so if i said anything, i'd be worried i may loose my 5 hours there, and i need the money, but the kid is also very lovely. I just don't know what to do.

On another note - Candidate interview next monday night, which is starting to scare me a little. Who knows if i know that we're going to be touching the topic of entry years, and with me and my heart and head setteled on going next year...i don't know what they'll say.

No comments: