8/2/08

Thats us back from Tanzania.
I miss my little friends, and their smiles, thier love, and just everything so much.
My body still wakes at 7am for 8am prayers, and by half 10pm, i'm shattered...i wish i was in Africa!

Africa was amazing. Don't know when i shall be back there, but i know it probably wont be in the next two years at least.

I miss Peladia and Prisca :( They were my little girlies.

Today we had the North Scotland Music School festival, which entailed saying Goodbye to two people who have been a big source of strength, a big enouragement and just basially amazing DYO and DCO, but more than that, they've beame family...and lets just say it was an emotional afternoon.

Things wont be the same without them, it all seems weird already...i don't like it very much.
(I'm mving with them - they don't know it...but i am, haha)

1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

Move with them and you'll just have to miss every other person in your life instead... lol.

It's sad though =[

i miss Africa.