12/16/07

My Generation

i want to serve the purpose of god
in my generation
I want to serve the purpose of God
While i am alive
I want to give my life
for something that will last forever
Oh i Delight, i delight to do you will

What is on your heart
show me what to do
let me know your will
and i will follow you
<3


Those words were brought up in Driven tonight, and it reminded me of the years when i was at Music school. They were always printed on the first page of the weeks activities and timetable. Then i remembered that i sang this song a few weeks back, and they meant a lot to me, they still do.
These words helped me through wen i doubted officership, when i doubted in myself being an officer. So by simply singing those words tonight, it just meant a lot. It was a nice night at driven tonight, nice chats, and yeah, i really liked it.

Matthew asked us tonight you should we go to first, you should we reach out to type thing, and all i could think of were William Booths word: "Go for souls, and go for the worst!"

And to end of my Sunday night, I'm away to spend time with my mum :)

No comments: