5/18/07

seasons

I feel like i've been up for hours. I was in town for 8ish this morning, and went to symposiums for my usual coffee, before i got the half 8 bus to college.
I was reading the book my sister and brother in law got me for my birthday, and it is actually quite good, well the few pages i have read so far. It's called seasons, 'a womens call to ministry"..it's about being a officer in the salvation army, and different things that challenge you day to day, certain things that you battle with when the call comes around.
The one line that stuck in my head though is, "you have to be prepared to bleed"

This book looks like it may be very helpful in my journey, and with my call to officership, whenever i end up at training college.

1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

Aww cool ..glad it's being of use =]

And this from the girl who was peed that her sister had bought her something from the William Booth College stand for her birthday!! haha